Fender Limited Edition 60th Anniversary '58 Jazzmaster
Sixty years ago, Leo Fender introduced the Fender Jazzmaster® as the top-of-the-line electric guitar. The original ’58 Jazzmaster boasted a revolutionary offset waist, distinctive-sounding pickups, a flexible rhythm/lead circuit and was the first Fender guitar to sport a rosewood fingerboard. An homage to the original prototype of this ground-breaking guitar, the 60th Anniversary ’58 Jazzmaster is your chance to experience this game-changing instrument in its original form.
Featuring an ash body with a lacquer finish, the 60th Anniversary ’58 Jazzmaster is outfitted with a rosewood fingerboard and a tremolo bridge with a lock button. Rhythm and lead circuit controls, along with vintage-correct hardware, offer subtle and flexible tone control. The pair of Pure Vintage '65 pickups produces a warm, thick and dynamic tone, while a rare combination of black pickup covers and Telecaster® control knobs complete the look Leo Fender envisioned when he created this rival to archtop electrics of the day.
The limited-edition 60th Anniversary ’58 Jazzmaster recreates the bold and distinctive look and feel of Leo’s 1958 prototype. Unapologetically accurate, the 60th Anniversary ’58 Jazzmaster is a true recreation of this inspiring guitar.
- Ash body with lacquer finish
- Two Pure Vintage '65 Jazzmaster pickups with black plastic covers
- Vintage "C" neck profile with 7.25”-radius rosewood fingerboard
- Floating tremolo bridge with lock button and push-in arm; vintage-correct hardware
- Includes limited edition vintage-style hardshell case with embroidered 60th Anniversary Jazzmaster logo