Gretsch G5024E Rancher Dreadnought Electric
Gretsch Rancher acoustics are back and better than ever for 2014. The G5024E Rancher dreadnought is an eminently affordable model with a beautiful Sunburst gloss finish, fine construction and appointments, and onboard electronics for peerless amplified tone.
Premium features include a bound solid spruce top with scalloped “X” bracing and the classic Rancher triangular sound hole (with binding), mahogany sides and bound arched back, mahogany neck, 21-fret rosewood fingerboard with Neo-Classic™ “thumbnail” inlays, compensated bridge with rosewood base, deluxe tuners, and gold-plated hardware. The Fishman® Sonicore under-saddle pickup and Isys+ preamp system provide great amplified performance, with volume, tone and phase controls, onboard tuner and battery life indicator.
- Colour: Sunburst
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Back: Arched Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Soild Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage Style
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Scale Length: 25"
- Special Electronics: Fishman® Sonicore Pickup (Under Saddle) and Isys + Pre-Amp System
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Phase, Onboard Tuner, Battery Life Indicator
- Hardware Finish: Gold Plated
- Bridge: Compensated Synthetic Bone Saddle with Rosewood Base
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Die-Cast
- Unique Features: Traditional Gretsch Rancher “Triangular” Sound Hole, White Bound Body, Neck, Headstock and Sound Hole, White Pearloid Neo-ClassicTM “Thumbnail” Position Inlays, Knurled Forward Strap Retainer Knob, 3-Ply Tortoiseshell Pickguard with Gretsch Logo