Gretsch G5422T Electromatic Hollow Body Double-Cut with Bigsby Black-Store Demo
Store Demo Ser#KS16054151 No Damage, 2016 model.
No nonsense, Electromatic hollow-body guitars are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch instruments. They’re your next-step Gretsch—bold, dynamic and articulate, and crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability
Sleek yet aggressive, the G5422T has a thinner, fully hollow build with a true Filter’Tron™ voice that captures the resonant hollow-body sound with a more present and chiming voice. Like all Electromatic guitars, it delivers the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart as the quintessential rock ‘n’ roll guitars from the very beginning. It’s the sound of honor itself—play proud.
Premium features include:
- Dual “Black Top” Filter’tron humbucking pickups
- Versatile upgraded controls including master volume treble-bleed circuit
- Oversized bound F holes and aged multi-ply body binding
- Smaller late-’50s G6120 bound headstock
- Graph Tech® NuBone™ nut
- Pearloid Neo-Classic “thumbnail” fingerboard inlays
- Bigsby® B60 vibrato tailpiece