Fender Pure Vintage Amplifier Handle, 9", Brown Leather
Much of Fender’s Pure Vintage hardware and bridges is crafted where possible on the same machinery as our original-era Fender parts. This machinery has been diligently retooled to achieve the crisp clean construction of vintage Fender products, though many Pure Vintage parts can still retrofit several of our modern instruments. Whether you are personalizing your instrument, modifying it or restoring it back to its original glory, there is no better way to maintain the proud heritage and period-correct accuracy of your classic Fender.
Pure Vintage 9" Brown Leather Amplifier Handle
- Brown stitched leather amplifier handle
- Uses nickel-plated 2-screw mounting caps (not included)
- Does not include mounting hardware
- Featured on blonde-era amps
- Used on '57 Twin®, EC Twinloux™, and '57 Bandmaster™