T-Rex Fuel Tank Chameleon
4 SEPARATE VOLTAGE OPTIONS - POWER SUPPLY
Enter the new Fuel Tank Chameleon, the most versatile power supply T-Rex has ever produced. Built for players with a large number of diverse pedals, Fuel Tank Chameleon offers all the advantages of our other Fuel Tank power supplies, plus an unprecedented 4 separate voltage options.
PART OF THE FUELTANK FAMILY
The Fuel Tank Chameleon is only the latest addition to the T-Rex Fuel Tank family. Our original Fuel Tank Classic features 9V DC, 12V DC and 12V AC outlets in three isolated blocks of 500mA each and is ideal for medium-sized pedal boards. It comes with lots of single patch cables and a multiple link cable. The Fuel Tank “Juicy Lucy” powers 5 12V pedals and also offers great extras, like multiple unit linking. The baby of the family – Fuel Tank Junior – is a good choice for a small number of 9V pedals. It offers both current doubling to 240 mA and voltage doubling to 18V.
Placement; as far away from pedals as possible (preferable at least last in the chain close to Analog/drive pedals) in order to reduce noise interference in the signal chain.
YOU´VE GOT THE PEDALS, WE´VE GOT THE POWER
- 5 outputs each with 300 mA (= 1500 mA)
- Output 5/6 choice of either 9/12v DC or 12v AC
- Choice of 9V DC, 12V DC, 12V AC or 18VDC -150mA
- Noise-cancelling galvanic isolated outputs
- Traditional EI Transformer
- Several different voltage types served
- Current doubler = the possibility of as much as 600 mA
- Switchable 115V or 230V
- Compact, rugged, road-ready design