Used Fender Fuzz Wah with cool bag
- Rugged, full-size fuzz-wah pedal from the brand you trust.
- Wah Control--Tilt the pedal back and forth.
- Fuzz Control--Rotate the pedal left and right.
- Effects Order--Switches the order of the effects in the signal path to provide two distinct sounds. Experiment!
- Fuzz Volume--Adjusts the volume level of the Fuzz effect so that you can match the volume level of your guitar when Fuzz is turned off. Also try setting it for a Fuzz effect volume boost!
- Fuzz Switch--Turns the Fuzz effect on-off.
- Wah--Turns the Wah effect on-off.
- Input Jack--Plug your guitar (or other audio source) in here. Un-plug the input plug from this jack to turn off the device and save power (very important) when not in use.
- Output Jack--Connect to the input of your amplifier (or other audio device).
- 9V Battery--Open the battery compartment on the bottom of the unit by removing the thumb screw. Use alkaline batteries.
Wah-t the fuzz are you waiting for? Call or click today to order.
Classics Series Fuzz-Wah Pedal
- Input Impedance: 1MOhm
- Nominal Input Level: —20dBV
- Output Impedance: Fuzz --> Wah = 1kOhm; Wah --> Fuzz = 50kOhm
- Nominal Output Level: —20dBV
- Power Requirements: 9VDC (center pin = negative); 10mA Minimum