Fender Pure Vintage String Tree Kit, Nickel
Many of Fender’s Pure Vintage hardware and bridges are crafted where possible on the same tooling and machinery as our original-era Fender parts. Some of this original tooling has been diligently rebuilt to achieve the crisp clean construction of original vintage Fender products, though many Pure Vintage parts still retrofit several of our modern instruments and amplifiers. Whether you are personalizing, modifying or restoring, there is no better way to maintain the proud heritage and period-correct accuracy of your classic Fender instrument or amp.
Pure Vintage String Tree Kit
- Vintage-accurate nickel-plated string tree kit
- Retooled crisp clean construction
- Includes string guide, mounting screw, '60s-era spacer and '50s-era vintage mount
- Used on early ’50s and ’60s Fender guitars
- Fits most vintage and modern Stratocaster® and Telecaster® guitars